Understand Bone Health
Looking to improve bone health?
- Strong bone health is heavily reliant upon Silicium to prevent the loss of bone mineral density.
- The restitution of bones and creation of cartilage depends upon Silicium as a nutrient in combination with calcium.
- Collagen makes up 20-30% of bone and it provides bones strength
- Calcium is the major element- along with phosphate- that makes up bone’s mineral (about 70% of total bone).
- Calcium’s utilisation is enhanced by the presence of Si aiding bone development.
- Silicium acts as a cross linking agent, providing strength and resilience to the connective tissue of bones.
- Supplementation with Silicium positively influences bone mineral density.
- Research has shown that LLR-G5 Silicium Organique increases the density and health of the bone.