We greatly appreciate you choosing LLR-G5 Ltd., for your online requirements and we undertake to safeguard and protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal details (including your credit card details).
When you create a transaction, you will be asked to complete online forms providing: your name, address, email address, telephone number and credit card details (i.e. credit card type and number, CCV code, expiry date and card holder name. This information is required to complete your transaction and to send a confirmation email of the order to you.
Disclosure of personal details
For our services, we shall collect for the following purposes the following information:
Orders: For the purposes of completing your order with the exception of disclosures required by law, criminal investigations or court orders, we will not disclose your name and the credit card details to which a transaction is made.
Please note that, in accordance with European personal data protection laws, strict security procedures are observed within LLR-G5 Ltd., to prevent personal data misuse and unauthorised access.
Log files: For market examination and quality enhancement purposes, we may collect (anonymously) various information in respect of the total amount of transactions, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp information and the number and location of clicks on a given page. Please note that from time to time, we may use third party service providers to collect, monitor and report on this anonymous data.
Protect and secure your credit card information
In order to protect and safeguard the personal data, we have applied appropriate business systems and procedures. Your credit card information is communicated to us through a secure server protocol, which encrypts all your personal and credit card details. The encryption technique used is the industry standard "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) technology. We use Realex Payments to provide a secure and trustworthy payment processing service. Information security is their top business priority. Realex have invested in extensive security controls.
Realex Payments are certified and approved by several leading financial institutions. Their systems and security controls are based on current industry standards. There are several layers of technology in place to ensure the confidentiality, authentication and integrity of information.
- Realex Payments have been accredited with the AIS (Account Information Security) certification by VISA and is one of the few companies in Europe to achieve this. This shows their commitment to above industry standard in every aspect of payment processing.
- All information when in transit via the internet is encrypted (128bit SSL) to ensure confidentiality of sensitive data.
- All messages sent to Realex Payments and the responses from Realex Payments are authenticated using digitally signed digests.
- All requests are verified against a legal list of IP address and referring URLs.
- Realex Payments’ technical infrastructure is located in secure co-location facilities that have 24x7 manned security and advanced building management systems along with environmental controls.
- Critical servers and applications are monitored constantly to threshold levels and Realex Payments staff are instantly alerted via their real time monitoring and alerting service.
- All connections to the financial institutions are over private dedicated leased circuits, backed up with ISDN lines and in certain cases VPN connections over the internet.
- Realex Payments network is designed to be highly resilient with duplicate and triplicate systems in place depending on the critical nature of each component.
- Realex Payments are registered with the data protection commissioner as a "Data Processor". Cardholder information is encrypted and not displayed in their reporting systems - realcontrol.
We have implemented and use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using personal information. Only authorised employees are permitted to access personal information for performing their duties in respect of our services.
Our server and network are protected by firewalls against unauthorised access.
Control over your data
You retain the right to review, remove and amend the personal data you have stored with us. You may request your personal data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are at liberty to change the way in which we collect, transmit and process the personal information as we may consider necessary. This Privacy Statement may therefore be amended from time to time in order to reflect the most recent changes.