Terms and Conditions “My Rewards”
1. The Promoter of the Loyalty Scheme is: LLR-G5 Ltd.
2. Customers can become members of the LLR-G5 Loyalty Scheme by registering on-line. Once registered, members can access their Loyalty Scheme account on-line and check their points balance at any time. It can take up to 24 hours for the account balance to reflect the up to date position.
3. The Promoter may also, from time to time, make available additional discounts or offers exclusively to members which will be notified to members.
4. Points will be earned when making on-line purchases on the Promoters website www.llrg5.com. Three points will be rewarded for every euro (€1) spent. Each point shall be equal to €0.01. For example, 300 points will equal €3.00, redeemable as a discount against on-line purchases.
5. The Promoter may also, from time to time, introduce additional methods by which the double points or bonus points can be earned, which will be notified to members.
6. Points can be redeemed as a discount against on-line purchases only.
7. When goods purchased using points are returned, the member’s account will be re-credited with the points used to pay for the purchase. No cash refund to reflect the points used will be given.
8. When goods for which points were earned are returned, the points will be deducted from your account.
9. Members of the Loyalty Scheme must be 18 years or older. A member’s participation in the programme constitutes the member’s acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding in all matters regarding the Loyalty Scheme.
11. On written request, a member’s name can be removed from the Loyalty Scheme.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Loyalty Scheme and change or cancel offers at any time. The Promoter may also modify the terms and conditions governing the Loyalty Scheme including but not limited to the methods by which the points can be earned, how points can be used, the value of the points earned and the conditions under which points may be forfeited.
14. The promoter reserves the right to modify or dishonour members points without notification in cases of inaccuracies or miscalculations due to human or software errors.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and in the event of a dispute the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.